CHC Costing Software:
There is no doubt that commissioning teams need better information to really understand CHC costs and get a grip on where budgets are spent. Everyone has a part to play in understanding the true cost of care to achieve greater healthcare efficiencies, and our solution is a huge step forward for CHC commissioning.
To help commissioners manage and purchase more cost-effective placements, our new Costing Software is the first technology of its kind; it enables practitioners to specify individual patient needs and calculate the associated model price for a placement anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales.
Eliminate outdated procedures, and put an end to ringing providers and accepting the first quote. Instead replace with up-to-date practices that enable price visibility and transparency for effective purchasing and greater financial efficiencies.
This easy-to-use solution combines our unrivalled market intelligence, data averages and cost models to simplify the existing CHC processes.
It’s great news for commissioners and senior leaders:
• Generate a quote in just 5 minutes!
• Save on average between 10 and 15% off the price of placements!
• Deliver better value for money and care for your patients and the NHS
• Reduce time spent on processing placements, and reallocate time elsewhere
• Get a better understanding of costs, and improve price awareness
• Improve visibility, management control and average costs
Available for older people’s services, and patients with long-term conditions; watch our webinar below for an overview. Alternatively, we are able to provide one-to-one demonstrations of how our CHC costing software can support your CCG. Contact us to arrange a demo.
• Allows all assessors to follow the same pricing decision matrix
• Facilitates real time cost comparisons of individual packages
• Enables commissioners to record pricing decisions against care homes, buyers and locations
• Generates detailed care hours and cost specifications to support contracts and facilitate reviews
• Automates inflation uplift and exceptional pricing without having to get into lengthy negotiation with providers
• Builds location based data into the system to allow bespoke cost rates by CCG, local authority, regional or national level
• Helps secure value for money placements